In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I mooned the entire universe today.

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭

I mentioned on an earlier post that I am proud to have two Thad Rybka holsters. One is for a 6" Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag. So several of us had been shooting for a while this afternoon and I realized a call to nature was coming up as a real necessary thing to take care of. So I stepped away from the group and sought a little privacy. I undid my belt and that holster and the Redhawk were instantly around my ankles!! 🤣

This was accompanied by all kinds of BS from my fellow plinkers, the level of the BS dramatically increased once I had to bend over to grab my pants/belt from the ground around my ankles. Increased again when I lost control of the situation and had my holster/gun again around my ankles.

I told my son I hoped his children/grandchildren laughed that hard when he got old and incapacitated and had an accident. Like Rodney I get no respect, he laughed even harder.

I hope he finds out just how cruel karma can be!! 😁

Comments