In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I hate waiting, so I made the most of yesterday and making plans for today PICS

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

I had my eye surgery almost 2 weeks ago....still waiting for the final lab tests to let me know if I am all clear. The Holidays and staff shortages has slowed down the process.. So I figured I had better just stay busy and keeping moving...

Started out yesterday with a 2 mile hike....I was greeted with a beautiful sunrise across the back of our place...

When I came back home there was a bald eagle sitting in a tree near my shop. From there he could see across the pasture and over to the lake across the road.. They are beautiful creatures ! (I told Martha she better watch out)

Got cleaned up, finished my usual workout and got myself together to go hunting in the afternoon. I headed out with my new crossbow and sat in a ground blind for about 4 hours. There were deer out, but nothing in range. It was good to sit in the weeds and reflect on the year, my new granddaughter, and just be grateful for the blessing in my life...

Today, I finished off a 4 mile walk and am sorting Christmas pictures and starting on the upcoming tax season

materials...If it stops raining, I may find my way to a tree stand...

Hope your day is going well.. Even when things are on hold, you gotta keep moving, so get out there and make the most of it....😃

Comments