In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

new covid variant found

mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

new covid variant found in france from a travler that visit camaroon said to have 46 mutations☠️

Comments

• firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

There have been many variants during Covid, most of which don't amount to much. We'll see what this one does. The WHO says it won't be a major mutation. Considering their track record, it'll probably be the dominant strain in about two weeks.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

It's important to understand that corona viruses have existed and been mutating out in the world for years and years. SARS-COV2 is a bit unique in that it was lab created to "gain function" that existing corona viruses didn't have-- they wanted it to be more infectious and who knows what else. Seems they accomplished that because SARS-COV-1 wasn't as bad.

Coronaviruses cause about 30% of cases of the common cold. We've never had inoculations against coronaviruses or rhinoviruses (the other one that causes the common cold) because of their ability to mutate. How the prevailing scientists have convinced the world that this lab created one is going to ultimately be different is beyond me. I mean, unless the folks that gave it enhanced "function" knew how to limit that... which it appears they hadn't clue one how to accomplish that.

Anyway, there are ALWAYS going to be new variants. It's not if, it's when. How the new variants act--spread and infect- the symptoms they cause, and the severity of the symptoms is what is always going to be in doubt. Some will be worse in some respects and some will be worse in other respects. Some will be duds. What's truly shocking is how they've been able to suppress the research that suggests their injectable therapies are actually causing the variants to spawn more quickly and in more abundance.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

He probably is as informed and dependable as the other WHO - the World Health Organization!😆

• Nanuq907Nanuq907 Member Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭
  • Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Yes and it will mutate to another variation until the end of time just like the common flu.

Good lord, you had to bring up, "we don't get fooled again". Wife watches Miami CSI non stop.

She likes Horatio and I am a bit sweet on Natalia☺️