In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WW I combat knife

asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭

I have one, along with the sheath, that was mfg. by "Landers, Fray & Clark" in New Britain, Conn. dated 1918. This is a "brass knuckle" style with a pointed end on the handle. Really great shape. Unable to find out much about this. Any info would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

L.F. & C

Landers, Frary & Clark was a housewares company based in New Britain, Connecticut. It operated from 1865 until its assets were sold to the General Electric company in 1965. They manufactured a wide variety of products over the years, including stainless steel bull-nose rings and electric ranges, kitchen scales and vacuum bottles, window hardware and ice skates, mouse traps and percolators, can openers, corkscrews, cutlery, straight razors, aluminum cookware, and thousands of other products.

US 1918 L.F&C Trench Knife Reproduction

This is a reproduction of a WWI trench knife made by L.F & C. Cast Brass handle with U.S. 1918 stamped. Excellent condition.

Date Added: 12/20/2021

$725.00

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT suggesting you have a reproduction.

Original U.S. WWI Model 1918 Mark I Trench Knife by L.F. & C with Matching Scabbard

Regular price

$1,195.00 

1918 us trench knife original | Pricing Guides Dictionary & Values (marks4antiques.com)