In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look around you

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Next time you are out and about take a close look at the people around you. It could be at the grocery store, Home Depot, or even Wal-Mart. At least a third of the people around you are fanatical morons!

A big part of the reason that geriatric Joe was elected was the anybody but Trump attitude of a lot of voters. After all, Trump does all that mean tweeting and Joe barely knows a what a phone is so those voters sensitive sensibilities will be safe.

Now after a year of disastrous leadership, 33% of the voters polled still think old Joe is doing a good job. I suppose it could be that they are reluctant to admit they s crewed up. After all nobody likes to admit they made a mistake. However, in my opinion most of that 33% are complete morons. Some on here will assign far reaching political theories about how that 33% wants to fundamentally change our country and create a docile population of sheep like citizens to control. Sorry, I can't ascribe to that theory because if they approve of Joe's first year they aren't smart enough to change anything, because they are true morons! Bob

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking the same thing when I heard that this morning.

• Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

Wife and I are just sitting here waiting to see who comes to the door.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭

Just in case your visitor comes in wearing a Lets Go Brandon t-shirt it will be wise to arm yourself with some obscure intelligent sounding facts. When your wife sees the visitors obvious intelligence and is secure in her own intellectual ability she will then look suspiciously at you. Quickly spout out one of your facts, like Costa Ricas GNP for 2018 was 59.65 billion dollars and you wonder what effect the pandemic has had on their economy. The shock of you knowing facts like that will allay any suspicions that you could be part of that 33%. 😅 Bob

• Options
    mstrblastermstrblaster Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭

Now you know those numbers are hugely inflated for the media!! I'm thinking instead of 33% its more like 10 or 20%

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go out into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness, how cheap, how cowardly, how pathetic. Ted Nugent.
  • Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

Bob, that sounds like a great idea! My wife and I both work at the poll for our little precinct. She registers and hands out ballots and I count. All by hand. Knowing that the odds of one of the 6 or 8 registered Dem's coming to the door is rather slim. I'd better hope it's a "college' kid selling magazines.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******

I've known that 1/3 of the population is moronic for some time now and often speculate it's much much higher. Odds are good that 50% of the population is below average. 😜 And since that is axiomatically true, the 50% below that line that make up the below average of that group are pretty dumb. Given the fact the overall level of intelligence keeps nose diving, the upper 1/4 of the lower half (that used to be somewhat intelligent, yet below average), now really only rise to the level of moron. I weep for the lowest 1/4 of the population these days. Speaking of which, I found one in that group recently. He's the Premier of Western Australia:

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

To tell the truth Bob most average Americans don't have a chance to own a normal home,anymore. You will need a good education in a solid education fields or a strong skill set willing to compete with A.I. and it's capabilities to take over mundane tasks along with very skill ones too! Even the arts will be tested for their innovation skills by A.I.

Truck drivers are needed now but not for long and very long list of many service jobs like insurance underwriters and banking personnel will disappear. Heavy construction jobs will prevail for a while too, but eventually most will phase out with A,I, factories and Android robots doing most of any kind of physical work.

The bottleneck with unforeseen occurrences and events is coming! it's a liturgy of pain and suffering for many including me. Oh I forgot politicians will be phase out also.A.I. can run the system better than humans ever could!😁

serf

https://www.chipin.com/jobs-replaced-artificial-intelligence-robots/

https://www.aarp.org/work/job-search/info-2020/jobs-disappearing-forever.html

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭

The sad truth is most of 33% are living in a bubble. East and West coast elites and big city dwellers.

These are people spend considerable time gathering information from bias social media sites like Twitter and Facebook where only DEMOCRAT party propaganda is allowed and all opposing thoughts censored. Corrupt news sources such as CNN and MSDNC are what they consider as news sources.

Many are in elite academic environments where only partisan DEMOCRAT ideology is accepted. Any thoughts contrary to DEMOCRAT dogma are admonished.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭

It would be interesting to know the makeup of the 33% that think Biden is doing a good job. I'm betting the poll focused on blue states, with large cities, containing a high percentage of residents that get huge federal handouts.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******

I truly believe that the nation's poor cast their votes not from intelligent research and study about the candidates but soley from an empty pocket book in hopes for gov't handouts. And quite sadly, the nation's poor is growing faster than the stock market!

The shrinking middle class is shrinking on account of our gov't handouts! What I would call a "Catch 22" that is manifested and sanctioned (on purpose) by the left wing dem party along with a high percentage of Republican politicians working to put our country under total FEDERAL control.