In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

April Colorado trip is on indefinite hold for now, a few other options in the works Texas, Indiana

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭

We had a few people lined up to pick items up from in April, but the person with the majority of things wants to wait....so its not cost effective to make that trip because the cost of the trip would not be less than the cost to ship the items we'd be picking up.

So, if you have items you are thinking about having us list.....let me know and I'll see what all routes we need to try to make plans for. I've got a few tentative people that have things, but not enough to make a trip for.

There are two people in Texas....one person in Indianapolis.....and one person in Florida. If you guys want in on any trips let me know and I'll get the routes sorted to help everyone make it as easy as possible.

My email..... mckaygunsales@gmail.com

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments