In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lots of cool things coming up! We've got a HUGE mix here and picking up more this week!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭

I was just looking over the gun room and trying to see what all we had....the shelves are full so its hard to pick out just what you guys might want to hear is coming up. We have several Shuetzen rifles, drillings, and sxs shotguns still to get up and running. There are lever guns from several people and a great mix of military rifles that we will have in the upcoming batches. We're headed to Georgia at the end of this week to start on a 500 gun collection, and the Washington trip has several lists with TREASURE for everyone. I'd plug them all if I could, but people complained when I plugged too many over here.....so I backed off (you're welcome). This is just a reminder to go over and check out the stuff we have running.

86 just ended tonight.....around 70 still running.....with 94 set to start Thursday. I'm working on what we will have going up in 2 weeks now. Somewhere in this schedule I've got to eat, sleep and breathe!!!

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments