In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FREE at last!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Ohio sent a Constitutional carry bill to the RINO DeWine's desk for his signature. DeWine knows if he does not sign it there is no chance of his getting reelected. Let us all hope FREEDOM rings for we Ohioians. I am due to renew my CCL in May, I would prefer to avoid this PIA process to get my Constitutional Rights approved by Gubmint.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

Good Luck BPost.

Am forever grateful since I live in such a state. GOP Supermajority here.

The CCL Plastic is good for travel to other CCL states W/O Cons carry.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭

we did that a few years back bruce, but I still keep my concealed permit so I can "legally" cross state lines......

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭

the 15th is dead line for Ohio and Indiana to sign, veto ,or just let them become law by doing nothing ,

my guess they will do nothing and let it pass that way the fence riders can still skate on by with out being committed

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

If you travel out of state you will most likely need a conceal carry permit.

• Options
    edited March 2022

well he signed it but then again he is up for reelection

oh by the way all the 18 to 21 year old's your not allowed to too for your own good . a added on bonus later on in the bills life

your still a adult so you allowed to get a loan go to jail get a job or go to war but big brother cant trust you with a gun at home silly kids guns are for older people

• Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******

Congrats!

Constitutional carry made to John Blowhole Edwards desk in Louisiana last session. Of course he vetoed it citing his personal comfort with the current system. Republicans hold a veto proof majority and held a very rare veto session. These monkeys failed to override a single veto, even some of them ones who passed Constitutional Carry voted no on the special session.

All of our border states passed it, we're on our own little tyrannical island now.

• Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭

It's good to be king!😒

• Options

local news out of Dayton Oh

was OMG no paper work no training its going to be crazy on the streets the news channel even dug up some old geezer gun dealer who was whining people need trained to have a gun its not safe to just let any one carry one ..while in front of his CCW class banner

My 2 cents of course he had been doing CCW classes since the beginning back in 94 so his cash cow just went dry

they seem to leave out people still have to do back ground checks and bad people do what they want and I would wager never took a CCW class or filed for a permit

good news any way we were state 23 to pass and I think 3 more states are close

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******

An armed society is a polite society.