In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Buy It Now" error: You are not eligible to use the payment method associated with this item

smd300smd300 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in Ask the Experts

Trying to use "Buy It Now" before an item gets snapped up by someone else and am getting the error " You are not eligible to use the payment method associated with this item"... My account is fine, CC is set up, Default FL assigned, made recent purchases a week ago... Not sure what is going on, but if I lose this item, I'm gonna' be really ticked off...

SMD

Comments

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Well first of all the forums here have nothing to do with how the auction side works, but if you read all of the sellers information you can find out what they set for payment methods. If you are not set up for their choice you will not be able to bid... That's all we can do for you here regarding your issue, but welcome to the forums and if you have a non-auction side comment/question that adheres to the forum policies please post again but this post is going to be closed. The GB forum policies are easily found when you accessed the forum, please read them.

This discussion has been closed.