In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Reliable site to buy primers?

Kitfoo77Kitfoo77 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in Ask the Experts

Aside from Gun Broker, is there a reliable website out there that sells primers? Every site I've gone to has been a copy of the previous site. They all look fake. CCI_primersshop is confirmed fake, and all the other sites I see appear to be the same as that site, but with different logos.

Comments

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Welcome to the forums @Kitfoo77, please read the forum posting guidelines in the General Discussion forum. In particular I point out this guideline of things not allowed: "Posts containing links or references to any competing site." with that in mind, you probably won't get any responses and if you do, they will most likely be removed by one of the moderators such as myself or an Admin and you really don't want to start out on our radar. Again welcome to the forums.

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

Just a quick search of the Reloading Supplies category in the GB auctions shows 28 pages of primers, with 2660 listings.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

anyone who gets some ,they list to the auction side going to be like this for the next 3 + years

This discussion has been closed.