In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bid Time

sbiamsbiam Member Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

An item states ending Bid closes at 1:00 AM 3/28/2022 but item closed early 12:30 AM. I was under the impression a bid would close at the stated time; not a half hour early with no notification. Please explain the Gun Broker rules . I feel cheated at not able to bid before closing.

Sbiam

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭

time differance .buy it know, seller pulled auction ?? ya dont get notifications 😥

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭

place your bid for as much as you want to spend early on win good . get out bid you did not want to spent that much any way

time zones and start times ending times I would say almost impossible to say exactly XXX this auction will close also 15 minute rule auction will stay open as long as people are bidding until 15 min has passed with no bids

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,346 ******

That old saying "You Can't Win Them All" pertains quite often for me anyway! 😉

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******

If you feel you've been cheated then contact customer service. As for auction rules, I only concern myself with the forum rules, which clearly state that no auction support questions are allowed in the forums:

This discussion has been closed.