In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Does anyone need some pen pals from Sweden?

Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭

I got these two emails in the last several days. If anyone is interested I will forward the email addresses. I already have too many friends, so I thought I would let anyone of you share in my abundance, I thought about linking these two up with each other, but they may be the same person. Feel free to have fun with them.

Berit Erik

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Berit From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Berit

Lundin Klara

Hi

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Klara From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards

Klara

Comments