In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Item 928188152 Colt single action box and gun serial numbers don't match

phone22phone22 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

Colt SAA SINGLE ACTION ARMY 45 LC 5 1/2" IN ORIGINAL BOX P1850

Question regarding GunBroker.com Item #928188152 (Do not remove MsgId: rkhnvw7mc<F>)

gunnerbucksdad <members@members.gunbroker.com>

Thu 3/31/2022 7:11 PM

According to you. No. I'll check Monday but assume they don't 

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 1:48 PM phone2022 <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

So gun and box serial numbers do not match is that correct?

Gerhard

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 6:45 PM

Subject: Re: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item #928188152 (Do not remove MsgId: rkhnvw7mc<F>) 

Yes, I got them. I didn't notice it. Probably still left factory that way I'm not sure 

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 1:44 PM phone2022 <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

I did attach the 2 photos last response. You did not see them?

Gerhard

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 6:41 PM

Subject: Re: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item #928188152 (Do not remove MsgId: rkhnvw7mc<F>) 

No, I haven't yet. 

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 1:36 PM phone2022 <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

Have you taken a look at the 2 photos you posted showing the box and gun?

Gerhard

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 6:32 PM

I think odds wise, there's a better chance that you're misreading the serial number on the gun than the box and gun being off by a single digit

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 1:28 PM phone2022 <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

Either the gun serial number does not match the box or the box serial number does not match the gun.

Your photo: box =  S18862A

Your photo :Gun = S18882A

Gerhard

Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 5:47 PM

The original box is with it in the pictures 

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 12:41 PM phone2022 <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

My GunBroker  |  Buy  |  Sell GunBroker.com User Message

A message has been sent to you by a user of GunBroker.com. Please scroll down to the MESSAGE FROM USER section below to read the text. The "From" name on this email is the sending user's GunBroker.com user name. To reply to the sender, click your 'Reply' button in your email software.

-- BEGIN MESSAGE FROM USER--

Do you have the correct gun box and papers for the gun and serial number shown on the gun you are listing or the correct gun serial number to match the serial number on the box you are listiong? Gerhard -- END MESSAGE FROM USER --

Item Title: Colt SAA SINGLE ACTION ARMY 45 LC 5 1/2" IN ORIGINAL BOX P1850 Item Number: 928188152 SKU:

View Item Listing GunBroker.com Safety Tip: For the safety of our buyers, we offer a few guidelines to completing a safe transaction on our site:

A user should not request payment for an item before the item listing has ended, and should not contact you directly to sell items to you directly. Doing so may be an attempt to defraud you, circumvent the GunBroker.com commission system, prevent the ability for you to place feedback in the event that you are not a satisfied customer.

GunBroker.com preferred payment methods are Credit Cards and USPS Money Order. We prohibit using Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal Friends and Family (PPFF), or any person-to-person cash payment application. The Buyer Protection Program (BPP) will not cover payments made with these applications.

If you receive communication from any user that you feel violates our guidelines, may circumvent our commission fees, or that you feel may defraud you or other users of our site, please click here to confidentially send us questions about this activity.

GunBroker.com Policy Tip: You are NOT authorized to keep any email address provided to you via this message system. Using or keeping the sender's email address for any purpose, other than to finalize the purchase or sale of THIS particular item, without the recipient's direct approval, can result in termination of your account. Some examples of unauthorized uses include the following, but not limited to: mailing lists, advertising, solicitation, or harassment.

Thank you,

GunBroker.com Connect with the GunBroker.com community

You?re receiving this email due to your shopping activity at GunBroker.com.

We promise to keep your information safe and use it only according to our privacy policy.

Copyright © 1999-2022 GunBroker.com “GunBroker.com”, the bullet logo, and “The Bidding Starts Now” are registered trademarks used under license. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

PO Box 2511

Kennesaw, GA 30156

info@GunBroker.com

blob:https://outlook.live.com/ee8bfa6a-a036-4a87-9997-39c0b036b618 There was an error displaying this embed.

blob:https://outlook.live.com/b2cbb458-bd48-42a8-9420-62236e0471a5 There was an error displaying this embed.

blob:https://outlook.live.com/709eb421-1267-46a2-b2d9-ca4a4a708457 There was an error displaying this embed.

blob:https://outlook.live.com/8fb7e826-8a98-45a0-bfd7-0bc337a34ed6 There was an error displaying this embed.

blob:https://outlook.live.com/c95d3f4d-03b8-4991-a764-ae87f5b73f8c There was an error displaying this embed.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.