In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

maybe I'm just an old a.....hole..............

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭

went to the local mall today, haven't been in 5-6 years. Looking for a new pair of shoes, seems they don't open now till 11 am. so went to local fast food joint for cup of coffee it was 10:30 or so. sat for a few minutes and headed back to mall noticed folks walking in so went on in. seems the mall is open but the stores aren't till 11. they have a dunhams sporting goods that opens earlier so I went in to look at their shoe selection and kill a few minutes. my coffee was gone and there was no trash can outside the entrance so I walked over to the register to put my cup in the trash can under an empty register.

had a fellow walk up to me and I said I didn't need help was just going to use the trash can. He said NO, we aren't allowed to let customers use the trash cans!! I looked at him kinda funny and just walked over to a big display by the registers and said, then I guess someone will have to pick it up themselves and get rid of it, and sat it down on the display, and walked on back through the store. I have never heard of such a dumb thing as that! and I noticed it was still there when I left.............

t

Comments