In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stoeger Condor

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have opinions about these? Field grade 12 ga.

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭

You get what you pay for. Clunky feeling, rough opening, poor trigger and very low resale value. One of the high school shooters bought one and the barrels were shooting to distinctly different points when we patterned it. So I guess you could say I am not a fan. Bob

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

As above, I had one or so for a while , utility grade but seemed to work as they should but I only put a few boxes through. Resale is weak as stated -

• Options
    thorhammerthorhammer Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I have one in 20 ga. bought for my son for hunting, but has since outgrown it. I have used it for trap and skeet and it has the auto ejector. I had to remove the link that set the safety on every time you closed the gun, that part i didn't like, but the manual safety still works. It's a value gun and i bring it to youth day and let the kids shoot it (at my gun club). I had none of the problems listed above, but i got mine 15 years ago.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

not much help but mt stoger story 😪

I bought one many years ago on GB but UPS had dropped the box ( more than once ? ) the barrels had the ends peened over so bad the chokes would not even come out . I think it could have been repaired but I bought a new gun and expected that . the seller had to file the insurance and it all went with out any issues but the seller told me when he got the gun back the stock had been broken it two pieces and the barrels had more damage ( I Had photos on my end of when I sent it ) good old shipping company's after thinking it over after getting my money back well .. I bought another 870 and just called it good

but as stated 99% you get what you pay for not the best refined shotgun and not th ebest looking but should do well for its intended purpose a inexpensive shotgun that goes bang when called on

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

No big loss..........somebody else bought it and spared me the trouble.