In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is Taiwan next to be invaded?

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭

The west has shown that we will continue to purchase from Russia, so what does China have to fear?

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭

I've been thinking about this when Putin went in for the land grab of Ukraine. I was also thinking Putin might grab the little * of islands in between Japan, too. Go for broke.

I think Xi will, since US has a feeble minded ninny. It's a free for all. Now will he make a run for the Southern Japanese * islands? I hope Japan will get all Israeli (or at least Imperial) on their butt before they have a "Red Dawn" scenario.

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭

XII is going for Taiwan with little resistance, it will happen. And go will go out for choco ice cream and China will remain a fav. trade status.

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭

Oh come on, now.

Crazy Uncle Joe just told XI that an invasion of Taiwan will be met with the same harshness we are using against Russia.

He green lighted Ukraine with his talk of measured response, and has now signaled we probably won’t respond militarily in Taiwan. If I thought he had a brain, I would say he is deliberately trying to destroy any and all trust in the US from our allies.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele