In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Blue Wonder products?

sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

Some years ago, we had a gentleman on the forums who used (I think) screen name KGNovum. He was promoting a line of gun care products labeled Blue Wonder. Ken, very generously, would send out sample sizes to any member who asked for them. I used several of his products with good results and ended up buying a tube of his cold blue solution. I see those products are still available online and wondered if any current members are still using them and if they're still of good quality.

Arrivederci gigi

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭✭

I've used their bore cleaner gel for about 10 or 12 years. Does a pretty good job on all but the heaviest fouling. An added bonus is the fact it doesn't smell like the Montana Extreme that I use for really bad fouling. So when I use the Blue Wonder in the basement the boss doesn't complain about the smell. Bob

• Options
    Gunnut358Gunnut358 Member Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭

I think I still have my sample jar of Armadillo, come to think of it. I recall their bluing working pretty well, but it was a bit more involved than something like Birchwood Casey bluing.