In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Should these lines be crossed, or do I have it all wrong?

waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in General Discussion

The wife’s grandson is getting married this coming August, and the wife said that his fiancée is having a wedding shower, and I said that’s good, but then she said that I was also to attend. I told her that men don’t go to wedding showers, then she said that all these other woman that will be there are bring their husbands, again I said men don’t attend wedding showers. Then she said that times have changed, true times have changed, but I’m not going to no wedding shower. I mean what is next, you have to bring your fiancée now to your bachelor parties?

Maybe I’m wrong but to me somethings are sacred, in that men don’t go to wedding showers. So I’m asking this question here because I know some of you here are as old and traditional as I am. I’m NOT GOING.——- This is where your all suppose to jump in and have my back, tell me I’m right.

Comments