In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PSA Dagger

mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried and liked this Glock clone?

Comments

• Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭

I picked one up with night sights for $386.99 OTD (AKA with shipping and $20FFL transfer) back in November. I only have 100rds through. Too much construction going on in my neighbor hood. I'm impressed with how bright the night sights are! Works fine with all my Glock 9mm mags.

I thought I would hate the jointed S&W M&P style trigger. Turns out it's a non-issue. I don't even notice the trigger. Shoots good, I was easily able to hit my 25yd gongs with it. I like the grip.

I find it fits some of my Glock 19 holsters but not all of them. It does fit a Glock 20/21 sport holster and actually clicks into the holster.

Pic from a PSA facebook group I'm on of a dagger slide from bar stock almost finished:

• Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

Cool...........thx..........looking at one for $300 local.

• Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Not a bad price. I think the base model w/o night sights was just under $300 w/o shipping & transfer.

I'd like to pick up a 2nd one that has a threaded barrel, suppressor sights, and optics cut.

If you hate the trigger, you can swap in a standard Glock trigger. Issues I've read about but not necessarily experienced:

1. Walking trigger pins. Can push them back in or replace the pins with Glock pins.
    2. Tolerance stacking - I'd have to go research what the issue was. PSA comments on this FB group page and has said they have fixed both of these issues with there current pistols.

I believe they are pretty responsive to any issues with their pistols.