In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Biden "Misspeaks" Again ?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Politics

Well while in Japan he talks big and says he will defend Taiwan later his flunkies back pedal the statement. Now you know why,he is a two face politician. Just like most of them up there in D.C.He is not senile,he is a two face political gamer wanting to get more votes and be a influencer with The NWO crowd.

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-says-us-will-respond-militarily-if-china-attacks-taiwan

Naturally, the White House quickly scrambled to try and walk back the president's clear affirmation that he would send a US military force against nuclear-armed superpower China in the event of an invasion. A statement said that the US policy "has not changed."

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

Since Jimmy Carter illegally and UN-constitutionally did away with our treaty with the ROC in 1979 we acknowledged the ChiComms and changed our stance in ROC(Now Taiwan). In doing so we have stated we will not guarantee military intervention if the Chicoms invade Taiwan. The treaty has been modified several times and we follow the so called "Six Assurances" now. If I was Taiwan I would not look to the US to intervene. Japan might and that would pull us in if the Chicoms attack Japan.

So FJB was wrong to a point. They should not let FJB out of the white house and never let him speak to the press or especially take questions from anyone unless they have been pre-approved.

RLTW

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭

@serf said "He is not senile,he is a two face political gamer..."

You may be correct in the rest of your statement but I disagree!

He IS senile! I DOUBT he even remembers anything about the NWO and will definitely NOT be a part of it!

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,782 ✭✭✭✭

Remember when Biden said if there was a NWO, USA would be in charge of it.

Dont matter what the senile old man says. The media will cover and lie for him, That is what they are in business for.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

The real president.. Obama..is all for the NWO... guess we will just have to wait and see.. Won't We...

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭

Sam06 - Taiwan should arm up. After seeing what happened to Ukraine. Buy anything and everything form anyone. I'm sure the clintons can sell them nuke plans. Then buy rockets from North Korea since I don't think they use microchips. I was asking my sister in Japan if the North Korean rockets ever wash up on Japan? She said no but North Korean boats do every now and again. Just like Cubans in Florida.

I doubt China will invade Japan. Unless for the pay back for WWII. Even though I doubt it since they'll have to go through US bases in Japan and then that's a whole different ball game. Might pick up a few dinbleberry Southern Islands along Okinawa and Taiwan but they'll be better off just making islands like they did in South China Seas. I also asked my sister if the Japanese Self Defense Force was recruiting. And she said not really. I kind a wonder if things got bad they'll have a mandatory military service like the Jews and South Koreans? I hope they all get a free government haircut 'cos seeing battalions of BTS looking rejects will be disheartening.

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

It would not surprise me to find out Taiwan doesn't have a few nukes stashed away. Remember back in the 80's when we threw them under the bus they were in a 3 way treaty with 2 other nations the world hated then, South Africa and Israel, both of which have nukes or at least did in the case of SA. SA sold urainum to the ROC back in the 70's and all 3 country's worked together to enrich uranium for "reactors".

Not many know this but SA conducted a test way out in the Indian ocean, it was captured by one of our satellites.

RLTW

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,282 ******

Grandpa Mumbles is just reverting back to his evil core, his most basic elemental self.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain