In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

fake money

varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭

is collapsing Terra LUNA has went to zero

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Because it's fake......

• Options
    scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭

Timeless financial advice: buy LOW, sell HIGH! Well, this is your chance to get in at the bottom. If'n you do, please keep us posted so we can watch the wealth transfer process in real time.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

It has been halted..however I like this comment.... $LUNA just buy 100,000 LUNA costs only $20 US and try to forget even you have it.

If LUNA hits $1 it is going to be about $120,000.

If LUNA is going to be ZERO you only lose $20.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭

terra LUNA, never heard of it, they need an add campaign.

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭

Oh, my mistake. I thought you were talking about the money rolling out of joe's money machines.

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭

If twenty five cents would buy anything it has been a wonderful opportunity the past few years to make your own commemorative quarter. They are putting out so many of them who would even notice?

I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

My father never really pasted much "wisdom" on to be, but one day out of the blue he says, "Let me tell you about Wall Street and Los Vegas, if you can't afford to lose, don't go to either place."

I think this whole crypto stuff is just so much bull-poop.

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭

I am in I.T. and have been in the tech world for 28 years and 44pinshooter, I think so too. It starts from nothing, it is based on nothing, and the way you process it takes gobs of electricity just to process it. The "processing" is how people profit from it. If that is where there is money to be made, then why wouldn't the company that created the currency, do the processing too? It is decentralized which, while I can respect the idea, is currently just an online bank for misdeeds.

I guess, with the loss of the gold standard across the world, all new currency could be said to start from nothing, and be based on nothing. Nothing but the faith of the nation backed by it. Since crypto is faceless and nationless, it doesn't even have that going for it.

Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,366 ******

@bambihunter been it a few years longer than you, not much, but some and I agree, the whole world we in the USA have is fake so i guess the "new" currency is just another of the dumb things some folks will believe in... me not so much...