In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This "incredible transition"

chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭

That Obiden speaks of when transitioning away from fossil fuels.

I'll bet if ol' dementia Joe had to pay out of pocket to put gas into his black armored motorcade vehicles and put fuel into Air Force One, he would be singing a different tune. Just sayin...

Comments

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,351 ******

All of those tax payer funded perks are the reason politicians became politicians. Those perks need to be closely scrutinized by we the people to put an end to all this corruption!

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

And they say we are all in this together, I call BULL SHEET.

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭

Biden is fulfilling a campaign promise to wean all of us away from fossil fuel. The informed among us should remember him saying weaning would eventually triple the cost of gasoline as well as natural gas. Expect to pay as much as $6 soon. The trickle down inflation will hurt even more.

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭

Dude hasn't paid for a gallon of gas since carter? Talk about being out of touch.

If dude's gonna swing towards electric he needs to build at least 4 electric power plants in each state that run on imagination and positive thinking. 'cos there isn't enough Chinese solar panels to catch the sun. Wait until there is a long line at the recharging station (think 1970s) while me in my 1994 Chevy Caprice is giving them a one finger salute as I drive past.