In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The race to space.......

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭

That must be from "People of Wal-Mart"

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,376 ******

Common sense is becoming more uncommon all the time! I just hope no innocent bystanders get taken out while this dumb lady adds to the lost souls of the gene pool morons.

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the chuckle......😀

Dumb people are scary !!

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

She is just checking for leaks.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

seeing how tight that shirt is, I'm not sure she would have reached alltitude.............

• Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭

But it's ok to place the tanks 2 ft. under your grill or fish cookers open flame while cooking ??

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

not that I would do it but I have seen many people put cigarette's out in gas the % was not right to ignite it my guess but countless times I have see fellows do it .

flip side a local fellow about 10 years ago, give or take he was a know scrapper, he worked at a local low wage foundry and on the side for extra money scrapped out old cars and and junk metal he was cutting a gas tank in half with a torch and it blew it up but he survived 😲 some how but being a Darwin winner want to be 🙄the dumb (*&^$ a few years later did the same thing cutting a gas tank in half with a torch it was the last time as he went to the big scrap yard in the sky DRT .