In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Not selling on GB to some states...

krak13krak13 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in General Discussion

I see this all the time, but do not understand this nonsense.

Whom do they trying to punish or what to achieve by that gesture?

Aside from screwing themselves financially by limiting market and selling opportunity, which they undeniably have a right to do.

Gun enthusiasts, collectors and shooters, who already unlucky enough to live in "liberal" states with ridiculous gun "laws"?

Seems to me that this is the only group really affected by this "activism", which adds insult to injury.

Not everyone here is a communist.

One would think actually to help to promote firearm culture in these states would be a noble idea.

I can understand, if the merchandise is illegal to poses in certain state and seller want to protect, if not a buyer but themself from headache of fighting off ignorant type with refund in the eyes, but this rarely is the case.

I'm from NJ, please keep your condolences, I've probably herd them all.

Comments

• Options
    Merlinnv12Merlinnv12 Member Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭

??????

IBTL

“What we’ve got here, is, failure to communicate.”
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭

NJ insane gun laws i do not sell there once had customer buy a well used civil war cao and ball ,,needed ffl to get it out of the state i dont sell there either but anyway IBTL

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭

Might as well be in California. Too many rules for simple folks to remember so it's easier to not sell there. panic buying will be here soon enough so they'll be moving their inventory. Just wait for another mass shooting and biden will blame the guns, yet again. Oh wait that just happened.

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,368 ******

Gun sellers do have choices. Having to run through all the mazes of red tape along with possibilities of failing unknown compliances making a sale go south and being in violation of state law........

This discussion has been closed.