In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I know he heard me,,

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
edited May 2022 in General Discussion

Neighbor down the street had new siding put up and they brought in a porta potty in front of the house for the workers.

Today I have my garden hose running down the driveway and out in the street as I'm spraying weeds in the gravel parking in front of the house.

Out of nowhere the porta potty truck pulls up at neighbors house to pump out and pick up the porta potty.

Yes I did. I yell down the street Merry Christmas, ***** full!!!!

I know he heard me, I know the neighbors heard me.

I love semi retirement and Fridays on Wednesday.

Comments

• Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭

I have been to events where the people greatly outnumbered the toilets. It was almost as bad as your joke, and this was in the hot summer! It did not exactly smell like a bed of roses around them.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******

Thought this story was going in a different direction, like maybe you were inside when it was picked up.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭

Yes!! i went to a local dragstrip just to watch, boy they had portable toilets but I felt sorry the first time I opened the door, no light, no bath tissue, and waded in something🤐. I used the "dark" corners from then on. Shame, he was supposed to get real ones but guess no money. It has been shut down now for two years.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭

the show is a classic I asure they heard you but maybe they have heard it so much just ignore it

when I worked construction it was a only if I have no choice but they were it . on bigger job sites and hot summer days it was always maxed out and the smell was just wonderful 😝 I worked at waste treatment plants so the smell I can deal with to a point no more no way now days

I have been to many car shows and events where same thing hold it or face the torture . one of the last times my youngest son and I went to Woodward dream cruse in Detroit place was packed 10 of thousands of people and of course the blue lines of porta johns

we only had to P so got in line no kidding when our time came the dung pile was above the seat like a huge formation found in a cave there was a younger gal waiting behind us as we were walking away I told her do not go for heaven's sake its a foot above the seat . she told us no choice I can not hold it no longer my only guess she opened the door and the only option was the floor was was left of it .