In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mobile Cannabis Dispensary Operator?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The requirements seem fair? I wonder who running the AD? HPD you think? I thought cannabis was illegal in Texas. Must be those Leftist Democrats who guarantee a no pay free bail bond for employees that's are running Harris county now.😁

serf

https://vangst.com/jobs/fd340fbc-147a-4fa1-aba6-de6d1248cc86

We are looking to staff both delivery drivers and mobile dispensary operators that deliver cannabis products directly to customers with their own car or a food truck type vehicle. A great work ethic, great communication/customer service skills, common sense, and trustworthiness are all that is required!

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I get a ice cream truck and do I need a perm to look the part of "Big Perm"?

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,665 ******
    edited June 2022

Big Worm, Big Snake...

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,368 ******

I see an easy conversion in the works! 😁

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭✭

These guys already had it covered long ago! Bob

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Especially in Canada,see that flag there Bob. No weapons,no gold and no freedom. You might like it there however! Medical Cannabis only and no recreational use should be the law here before we lose all our liberties.

serf

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

I personally have no desire or use for cannabis but just how well do you think prohibition has worked on it or anything else in the past? Alcohol prohibition was an abject disaster and only fueled organized crime, think Al Capone. What about any of the current prohibitions, who benefits from the Billions of dollars spent/wasted on both the purchase of illegal drugs and the so called war on drugs? Violent drug cartels and not so friendly countries, like China, as well as the recipients of the billions in tax money spent enforcing unenforceable drug laws are the benefactors. I don't know the answers for this problem, but prohibition hasn't made a dent in people using that crap. Bob

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,572 ✭✭✭✭

When I was 18 to about 20 yrs old or 45 plus years ago

Local fellow had a set route around town Door to door delivery Nickle and dime bags lol

Or special order

I guess he was just ahead on time on customer service

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, don't grump at the guys running the 'dispensary', rag on the Doctors(?) who are writing the scripts.

I had a chat with the counter guy at the parts store across the street for a 'dispensary'. He commented that at least 1/2 the people buying had no apparent NEED for CBD and in one case, a young guy came out with a baggy and yelled to his friends "hey guys we gonna get high tonight".

This is very similar to the opiate problem generated by wholesale prescriptions for that drug.