In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A little humor (bad joke)

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭

Just before Christmas, an honest politician, a generous lawyer and Santa Claus were riding in the elevator of a very posh hotel. Just before the doors opened they all noticed a $20 bill lying on the floor.

Which one picked it up?

Santa of course, because the other two don't exist!

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,408 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Now days I can see where that name would just fit. I'm not talking about tractor.

• Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭

oh, the old Wagon Wheel Jones joke.... and brother 2 dogs Fing. i was telling that back in the 1960s

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭

This story has an honest lawyer.

A man was dying and wanted to take his money with him so he gave 10,000 in cash to his lawyer, his accountant and his priest. He instructed them to put the 10,000 he gave each of them in his casket when he died.

Well he finally died. At the funeral home first the accountant went to the casket and put in 8,000 in cash saying he had to deduct for doing his last taxes.

Then the priest went next and put 5,000 in cash in the casket. He said the church needed a new roof and he was sure the man would not object.

Then the lawyer went up to the casket. He told the accountant and priest they were dishonest for not putting the full 10,000 in the casket.

The lawyer said he was putting a check in the casket for the full 10,000.

• Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭

Okay, I will throw out a groaner.....

Do trees poop?

Of course they do, where do you think number 2 pencils come from?

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭

makes you wonder about mechanical pencils...............

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******

I seem to remember a similar joke where the last guy (who just happened to be a Jewish Rabi) took all the cash out of the casket and then wrote a check for the full amount between all the cash donors. He then placed his check into the casket.

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭

Savage170, I remember when you were doing a joke a day! Feel free to return to doing a joke every day. I would guess I speak for many GBers!

• Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

My source for most of the jokes was my SIL she is having a lot of medical conditions right now with what she is going thru I can't believe how cheerful she still is

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭

Send her best wishes from all of us mi Amigo.

• Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭

The money in the casket joke reminded me of the dying fellow who gave his best friend an expensive bottle of whiskey, telling him to pour it all on his grave after he was gone. Later, another friend who had heard of the request asked the guy if he had done it. He admitted that he had. "Of course", he said, "I filtered it through my kidneys first."