In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Little Stinkers

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

Wife got a kick out of the video we have skunks hanging around here for several plus years

They get along with the cats not so much with each other

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like Pepé Le Pew finally got some.

• Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

They are the cutest little things. Makes me want one for a few minutes. Then I remind myself I CAN'T run a zoo even though I have made a good start.

• Options

Sounds like my wife she tries to make buddy's with all the Animals

I am Just glad we have no big cats or bears around us lol

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty damn cute. I have followed skunks around the woods for more than an hour. Keep a few feet away and they have better things to do than worry about you. Most of what they eat is really small insects. Years ago in the southern mountains of Arizona I was awakened by a skunk walking on my ground cloth. I slowly sat up and watched him/her walk all around the camp sigh for several minutes. I eventually got up gave him/her a hot dog to go (no chili or cheese , we were roughing it) and he/she left apparently happy. The three other guys there never had a clue.

• Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭✭

I love watching them rear up on their hind legs to pounce on a bug!

• Options

I just came in 1 :30 am

I Counted 5 very young raccoons stealing cat food .they were curious about me late make contact touching one of them on the head but no fear Willie trap and move down the road to a creek soon

One of the mom skunks wondering the yard with a youngster we have met several times before funny the young one was challenging me by stomping his front feet and running at me just not sure about me a couple more skunks doing a yard search

Also a very young opusom ran by I have seen it twice

As normal the cats were just watching and sharing food

Also wife told be several young ground hogs she has seen in the back yard ther destended to the classic sss treatment sad to say

My wife would try and make a petting zoo if I let her

• Options

Agree 100%

My practice for many years wW sss

But wife said no way so now relocate imy orderes