In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Did you see this?

NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

I don't think the person that wrote this quite knew what he/she/him/her/it was talking about and I can pretty well guarantee it won't work out well for them/they! LOL!

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like someone has a death wish. The quickest way to stop this madness if they try it, would be to knock down your local cell towers. Without their security blanket phone working they will either curl up in a fetal position and whimper or stampede back to their urban wastelands.

Bob

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

Yea well......they were never accused of being smart!

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

I don't think it would bode well in my village of 700 people. Example, last fall I had an unwanted visitor with a brick in his hand trying to pull by locked door open in my computer room. Had my 40 cal. real handy and told the wife to call to PD. She did, I opened the door and leveled the 40 at his chest and told him to drop the brick NOW! He must have still had a couple brain cells left cause he did, told him to get on ground and sit still, he complied, with a little help. In the meantime neighbors and two city workers must have heard I was holding a person at gunpoint cause within 3 minutes I had 5 people armed to the teeth at my residence BEFORE the police arrived. The drughead seemed quite content to stay where he was at with the firepower well in sight. Police came blaring up, both which I knew, and told them the story. Taken away and was charged with trespassing and disorderly. They thanked me for being "conservative" with my actions. I thanked the others that arrived in such good fashion.

It was the police scanners that alerted the townspeople, FYI,

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

By the time they get out of bed at 3:00 ish, stop at Starbucks, and drive 200 miles, it will be dark.

We country folks own the night.

• Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,312 ******

Yea, good luck with that...

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

I will put that on my tractor's bucket list

• Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭

...That numb-nut is giving morons a bad name...

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I welcome whoever wants to be first in the stack.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭

where will they charge their cars so they can get home???????

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

They will never make it to the sticks if the have to run the AC on their EVs.

Believe I read one of Grigg's post about his electric car and using AC. I know the very long and steep road that he was traveling on.

• redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭✭

That's the funniest thing I have read all week!

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭

Too many gravel roads in my neck of the woods...they wouldn't want to get their Prius all dusty...

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

who ever posted it well they need to set the example find a remote farm or ranch and try it out then decide as the hogs are eating them