In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wow

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭

I just read the Army is dropping is HS Degree or GED requirement due to missing their recruitment goals by 40%. They are also lowering the standards in tattoos. I disagree with the tattoo deal but then I just don't like tattoos for some reason. As far as a HS Graduate when I came in you didn't have to be one but you had to get your GED at some point if you wanted to make a career of the Army and to progress past SGT E-5(Buck SGT).

The Navy on the other hand is starting to punish sailors who don't use the correct pronoun for their(I hope that is the right word) fellow sailors. So I guess if you have tranny woman(Used to be a man) for a commandeer you should say "Yes Mam". I wonder what % of the Navy is "happy", as a former Airborne Ranger I would think about 70% is the right answer but I may be off a little😉 Well good luck with that when you start going toe to toe with fricking commie's.

RLTW

Comments