In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

How long before the Air Force is no longer a FORCE to recon with? This admin is KILLING our armed forces.

They were already pushing this BS, but now its in overdrive since they kicked out all the ones who refused to take the jab. Those wouldnt follow orders blindly, so now they are gone.

Dont get me wrong, there are a some left that would stand up for us(if the govt turned on us), but by in large they kicked them all out.

Now we dont worry about PT, or marksmenship. Average new recruit never fires a pistol in basic.

Our admin is pushing us toward WW3 and is doing everything possible to make sure our armed forces are NOT prepared.

Sad days we are living in!

• Anti KueAnti Kue Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

I took Air Force Basic in 85. Never shot a pistol, just 1 day of m-16 in 22 rimfire ( I got to shoot more at boy Scout Camp than at basic)😰😥😥

• Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭

They will probably change it to "Airpersons", or something equally ridiculous.

Joe

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Well the pilots in the cockpit will be over soon anyway. No need for stamina in the wheel house anymore.Combat will all be be done by A.I.drones anyway. Hollywood and the recruiters will have less to sell to real people soon.

Males on the ground doing hand to hand combat will be the last to go. The Air force males will be the first to go. One pilot in a squadron of drones is the new normal soon. Unisex with technology are the new paradigms.

serf

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Biden is merely continuing the destruction Barack Obama started.

• asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭

This whole country may be beyond a comeback. Chicago cops are now prohibited from chasing some criminal suspects who run! So the message to criminals is simply "Just Run". You won't be chased. They should change the police motto from "serve and protect" to "watch and deflect".

• Merlinnv12Merlinnv12 Member Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭

They will have to re-name the “cockpit” too…..

“What we’ve got here, is, failure to communicate.”
  • gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******

The only name I can think of for this WOKE change would be "AIRHEADS" 😑

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭

Always thought the first to go would be referencing female Naval boots as 'Seaman Recruits'.

Don

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele