In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Suspect in Chicago Mass Shooting

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,707 ******

He has an American flag on his shirt so he must be a MAGA supporter.

• Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭

If that guy walked into your shop, would you sell him a gun?

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

Yep it's another sick moron posting all his video's of him shooting people with a rifle and the system failed to identify him or her before the fact.SO HOW MANY HAS THAT BEEN SO FAR? At least 4 or 5 of the them and the fed's say nothing about it. Because they are one's who are suppose to protect us from crazy people with guns.

serf

• Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

I have had a theory about these shootings and how they are always around election time. Have you ever watched the movie with Charles Bronson called ….Telefon.

The wood’s are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep. Remember comrade.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,147 ✭✭✭✭

I was trying to figure out if he/she/what's its was a "hipster", Party Boy like Stefon from SNL or that Post Malone wanna be? Dude did remind me of Emo Phillips with face tattoos.

All I know is dude got through the Red Flag. Boy those who push that agenda got some eggs on their face.

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭

illinoise red flag laws failed this one watch them backpeddle this