In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pretty much how it all went down, unfortunately.

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
edited July 2022 in Politics

Of course it would be more funny if people hadn't lost their livelihoods and/or died because of it.

Part 1

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

I call it the damndemic.

Lives ruined, mentally, physically and finiancly, families and friends broken, churches shut down, communities, towns, cities, and states split right down the middle and on top of that our great nation is at odds with it's citizens due to the fauci flu. Devastating to say the least. On top of that it will be played for years to come, follow the money.

My 2 cents.

By the way, I had the 2 J&J jabs because my health has about 4 strikes already against me.

My heart doctor highly "suggested" I do the shots. He is the only person that could make me consider the shots and I said that from the beginning. Made it for about two years and came down with the bat flu on the 4th of July. Pretty sick for about 24 hours but worked up a sweat and was much better. Took the anti-viral med's for 5 days and recovering pretty good.

I still say is should be up to each person to make the choice for or against. I have friends that have lost their good paying jobs because they refused the jab and on top of that their "friends" turned against them.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,653 ******

Possibly a dress rehearsal for things to come.

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

My doctor told me he didn't trust the shot's..he said he would just take his chances with the virus.. he took the bad one.. just like I did..he said he was sick for 3 weeks.. but his immune system handled it..

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

I've had the virus twice so they can shove the "vaccine" where the sun doesn't shine. Since it doesn't prevent contracting, transmitting the virus or provide immunity then by definition it's not a "vaccine". Then the question is what exactly it is they're injecting people with? Fauci and Bix both belong in prison.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

The Medical Business is for profits and not always designed for you.One day medicine may design medicine just for you but not on medicare or medicaid. Rich Folks are using Stem -cells therapy already but it's not a panacea.

serf