In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crime-Obsessed San Francisco Flirts With ‘Police State’ Crackdown

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Coming to your city as soon as the great reset comes into play with The CBDC dollar as standard practice, It's all for your safety and Security of Course! It's not tin foil anymore.

serf

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crime-obsessed-san-francisco-flirts-with-police-state-crackdown/ar-AAZOgQp

Under the latest policy proposed by a newly emboldened police department—and backed by Mayor London Breed and the new DA’s office—cops would be able to watch residents in real time during a “significant event with public safety concerns,” and as part of “investigations” relating to both “active misdemeanors” as well as felonies.

The cameras available for access would include those with a variety of both low- and high-level capabilities. Everything from commercial to private doorbell cameras could ultimately be employed to keep tabs on possible crimes.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭

If SF DEMOCRATs think they can monitor every inch of the city and reduce crime, they are smoking too much pot: Ooops forgot recreational pot is legal there. Interesting how Orwellian dogma appeals to these people.

But then again, they fail to realize their liberal DEMOCRAT policies created their crime wave. IE: eliminating bail, sanctuary city, attracting and subsidizing homeless, changing crimes from felonies to misdemeanors, free needle programs, defunding police, and others too numerous to list.

On a positive note, by watching videos, they can find out whose pooping on the streets.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭

So New London.

I wonder if they'll try what Batman did in one of the movies? Use Silly-Con Valley tech to tap in to cellphones, Ring Door cameras and ATM cameras to capture images and then not prosecute the perps if they're a shade about Almond and has natural curl to their hair.

I suppose if they did this as a Pay Per View I suppose the money they got could be used to pay off the victims since (again) they won't prosecute the perps.