In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What are these called, grips?, and what firearms do they fit.?

wallyentwallyent Member Posts: 280 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Ask the Experts

Have a group of these grips? different colors/materials? want to put on auction but have no idea what firearms they fit or name of part. Help definitely appreciated. Thanks.


  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited July 2022

    They are pistol grips for Kalashnikov rifles. The different coloring and checkering is because different countries and manufacturers had varying design standards. Red is typically Romanian. You should be able to do a web search for AK grips in order to learn their origins.

  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.