In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FFL change of location????

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Filling out the BATF form to change my 03 license since I relocated from Oregon to the free State of Montana. Just filled out the form and for the life of me, I can't see where there is a fee to be paid. I paid for both my 01 and 03 applications, as well as their renewals, so I know big brother wants their money, but I can't see where they want to charge me for an address change. Something doesn't feel right, anyone see what I'm missing?

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/form/application-amended-federal-firearms-license-atf-form-530038/download

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******

I've changed addresses a few times for my 01, and I don't recall there ever being a fee involved.

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply David. It just seems odd that they want money for an application and a renewal, but the address change is free even though it probably involves as much effort....