In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness"

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know this was out already on DVD. Not really a fan of Cumberpatch or the first Doc. Strange but it was out so I bought it. We'll see if they again white out the cast. Ooohh... Bruce Campbell is in the movie according to IMDB. Ah, Sam Rami is the director. As long as Sam is alive Bruce has work. I wish Bruce Campbell will make "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." after the turn of the century (1900) with the remaining living cast.

We'll see what this is about.

Comments

• sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭

I'm about done with the Dr. Strange saga. The first 1 was just alright if you ignored the CGI overload. The second 1 was even worse in that regard but the whole storyline was so convoluted it was hard to follow.

Arrivederci gigi
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭

Man that movie was a mess. Is it a formage if you're knocking off your own movie (Evil Dead)? I'll listen to the director commentary to explain themselves. Yes I know it's "homage" but when it's cheesy.