In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I believe Smith and Wesson has learned

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭

from the Cliton years you can't appease the Democrats

a link to a letter from the Smith CEO

Smith & Wesson CEO Issues Strong Statement in the Face of 2nd Amendment Attacks_8_15_Final.pdf (smith-wesson.com)

Comments

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,345 ******
    edited August 2022

Well it's a start, I wish all of the companies involved in firearms would work together and get this message out...

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭

I ain't buying the "new" S&W. I'll buy the old pre-clintons without the silly frame locks.

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭

I have a sizable lot of Smith & Wesson revolvers - from .45 Colt to .22 LR - and multiple ones of some calibers. None of them have a 'hillary-hole' frame lock and I will never buy one that does. Best Regards - AQH

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭

The entire gun & ammo industry plus all retailers and any subset should get weaned from social media such as FB, Twitter etc if they are serious about their survival. These corps are openly committed to their destruction and donating millions to anti 2A DEMOCRATs. Why any 2A based business wants to be "Liked" on FB makes no sense at all.

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭✭

About time, must have got tired of backing up.