In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gun broker association

TOMBRANSTETTERTOMBRANSTETTER Member Posts: 1
edited August 2022 in General Discussion

If this is gunbroker.com forums, then why is this site not associated with the auction site. Seems kinds silly because most people I would assume come to the forums wanting questions from the auction site. I ask this because I saw a post asking a valid question about verified FFL dealers and the post was closed stating that this site isnt associated with the auction site.

Comments

• Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭

Probably a valid question, but you will get hammered. Its the way it is.

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,015 ******

Although owned by the same company the forums and auction side are in fact separate.

The forums are publicly viewed rather you are a member or not. (To post you must be registered). No one on the forums is a paid employee of GB and has no passwords or authority of the auction side. Yes, I do this for free.

Discussion, questions of auction side matters are 99.9 % of the time rambling complaints. Numerous issues can be resolved by the buyer/seller reading the resources available on the auction site. Beyond that there is the option of opening an auction support issue which there is a link to on every page of the auction site.

Most can not, do not read, but instead come to the forums ( which have their own set of rules which too are not read) in a rage. Care to guess what happens from there?

This discussion has been closed.