In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Palin's Loss

BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,360 ******

To a Democrat. Anyone think there is another election fraud going on here?

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭

palin's a moron. Bridge to Nowhere. Like the speed rail here in California. it's fast because it's so short.

I'm glad a "Native" got the job. Kept down by the "white" people (so I don't offend). Even though she maybe a democRAT she'll look after her own (at least I hope).

So what's your thought Brookwood? Natives don't vote so they counted "bots"? Or Natives shouldn't? I figure she'll be like obama (one and done if she sucks). So the state won't seem like they're run by racist's. How woke is Alaska?

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭

She still could and hopefully will get it in November. But the media rant is on and will never quit. Sarah is not that stupid, voice yea, but, will take her over the Dimrat all day and night. And I still think she is very pretty.

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

The ranked choice voting in Alaska favors the (D)'s for sure. That is why it was designed and sold to the public as a "more fair" system. Mark Begich is a guy I knew pretty well when I lived in Alaska. He was a (D) at that time but had a lot of conservative ideas. He should drop out now to assure a (R) victory. If not Alaska is going blue.

• Options
    DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭

Honestly all you had to do was listen to her speak from there it wasn't difficult to see that she wasn't the brightest person out there. Regarding DJT a lot of the damage that was done to his image was of his own making, whether it was interviews he gave or speeches at rallies, he didn't exactly portray the most presidential of images, while some people may have liked that I think it turned quite a few people off. Not to mention all of the egomania and self aggrandizing, the biggest this, the best that, the most this, etc. Just from an observational standpoint that is.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭

palin VS harris debate would be a fun/sad watch.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭