In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

thanks, updates and excuses

oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭

may get a bit long, sorry

first a big thank you to all for the well wishes and prayers over the past year. (cant believe it is that long already)

another thanks to all that have been waiting so patiently for things to get started on again, you will get them, i just done know when i will get back at things. and several sitting on their wish list waiting for the all clear to send them

actually looked at the work bench the other day ( or was it week ? ) and with not being down there except to grab something needed for work or do something here and then hurry to throw it back down after... it looks like lowes backed a truck in and just dumped ! that clean up job will be couple days by itself i think

over all wife is better, at least the surgery seems to have worked going by her last visit

but the complications !!

first ( i may have posted this) the sutures tore out top and bottom, i spent months tending it so they wouldnt admit her, with checkups every few days to be sure i was doing it right.

sugar is still a wild fluctuation, in the hospital in the beginning they had to go to an i.v. drip to get it down enough to do the by-pass, even tho our reg doc insisted it was just her "not listening and watching what she eats"

med reactions... cant remember how many times there have been changes to one and another, between all this i am half afraid to go to work each day worried i will get yet another panic call, and then staying close at night so i can hear if an issue arises (am rather hard of hearing)

so the biggest excuse is i am a coward afraid to leave her alone to even do what i enjoy just a floor away, hoping things smooth out a bit more and she gets a bit more strength and stamina soon

thanks again to you all for the wishes and patience

Comments