In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Biden needs to keep speaking. The more he talks, the more people he chases over to the side of the patriots of this country. Most people realize, just how dangerous and outlandish, the democratic party has become. I see this every day with my customer base, who is mostly wealthy, Ultra wealthy, Jewish community. I would say more than 80% of them have turned to the republican party now.. I see the same with the Hispanic community also. I don't know why the minority Black community still love the Democrats, but they do. They are lied to, downgraded, used and abused, but come back for the same thing every four years.

• Options
    forgemonkeyforgemonkey Member Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah ,,,,,, caught that this morning.

Very intelligent young man, would love to buy him an adult beverage.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited September 2022

"The man explained that he came to the U.S. at age 19 and after 18 years of living here and working to become an American while raising four children, he finally became a citizen. But he was distraught that Biden went on the warpath against the tens of millions of Americans who oppose the progressive Democrats’ leftist agenda.

“Mr. President, I am also a conservative Republican. Or what you have recently labeled a ‘MAGA Republican,'” the man said. “Over the last few days, you have looked into the camera and called me and millions of people like me ‘extremists.’ You have told me and my children that we don’t matter to you because of our beliefs."

It shouldn't take that long for a person like him to become a citizen. I salute him for his perseverance.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Sleepy Joe is scared to death of Trump

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,932 ✭✭✭✭

That man is speaking the truth

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,357 ***** Forums Admin

That fella is a stand up American.

• Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Very eloquent, if only politicians would listen to the people they are supposed to serve.

Wouldn't it be great if even one politician shared in this man's beliefs.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"