In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

No gun when needed

BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭✭

Next Canada will be banning knives. Helpless sheep slaughtered. How will the liberal press spin this "no gun" mass killing? Bob

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,579 ✭✭✭✭

I seem to remember England ban any knife with a sharp point many years ago I may be wrong as it's been years

But no matter the POS anti gun leader n Canada will say well if they had a gun it would have been more killed so we saved life's

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

How will the liberal press spin this "no gun" mass killing Bob? They won't mention it, that's how.

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭

Canadian Indians. I wonder if the knives were knapped from flint.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Don't take an empty holster to a knife fight

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

I've argued many times that a motivated individual armed with an ice pick and a pretty basic understanding of human anatomy could go into most any large mall in the nation and kill more people than someone with a gun before they were discovered.

I wonder what set these boys off? Are they First Nation extremists or some such thing?

• Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Yep, it's the knives fault.

These two poor mis-guided littler fellers (persons of interest) just need some psychiatric care when captured.

Not sure Canada has a fund for sicko's. Might have to bring them two mis-guided little fellers to the USA where Brandon and the Democrats are funding help for poor mis-guided sicko's with our tax money. (or send Canda some funding for such)

Their mommy and daddy probably mistreated them as childern.

I just hope that their rights are proplerly explained to them during capture. (using the proper language so as they understand)

• Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭

..."POS anti gun leader n Canada will say well if they had a gun it would have been more killed so we saved life's"

...Yep...

• Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,987 ✭✭✭✭

Were those high capacity knives?

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,385 ******

A man with a knife is silent but deadly. So am I after a couple of bean burrito's.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be An Indian drug deal gone wrong but you can's say that in a woke society anymore.

serf

• Options

"Authorities have said some of the victims were targeted and others appeared to have been chosen at random on the James Smith Cree Nation and in the town of Weldon in Saskatchewan province. They have given no motive for the crimes, which also left 18 people injured — but a senior Indigenous leader suggested drugs were somehow involved."

• Options

One of the brothers has been found dead. Mysterious.

• Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Seen Justin Trudeau, Prime minister of Canada on news with an announcement that it's a sad thing that happened.

He did not mention any weapons or lack of guns for self defense.

surprise, surprise

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭

but a senior Indigenous leader suggested drugs were somehow involved."

Well, that's a real "Sherlock Holmes" revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Knife work" is a messy business and 20-25 knife attacks would indicate either drugs or a total loss of humanity-as in 'gone completely feral'.