In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

UPS is knifing gun sellers in the back

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,251 ******

Want to ship guns quickly? Better deal in big volume. Or... just find a different service?

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭✭

A couple years ago I tried to return a wood gunstock from UPS distribution center in Chester, NY. I had a copy of my FFL's License in box and in hand. Agent at counter asked me what was in box. I was not going to lie so I told him. He refused to take package and pointed to hand written directive on the wall behind him. "No firearms or firearm parts taken unless actual license holder is shipping." He compared my drivers license to FFL that I was holding. I asked to speak to dist. manager and waited forever for him to appear. Asked him if directive on wall was from Corporate or King Cuomo. Probably pissed him and he rudely said it is company policy. He turned and walked away. Hand written note on wall seemed suspicious to me.

I was not going to ask my FFL to hand carry the package to UPS as he had just had two heart stents put in. Next day I mailed package from local USPS a quarter mile away instead of four+ miles to UPS.

I will never darken UPS's doorstep again. ------------------------Ray

• RidefarRidefar Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭

Have you seen all the UPS delivery drivers with the nasty looking beards lately ?

It was always company policy to be clean shaven, no mustache past the edge of the mouth, hair not touching the collar, sideburns no lower than the ear, etc.

Well, the muslims sued them because they claimed discrimination and UPS caved to that BS !

Now, because they failed to fight back, all the drivers are now allowed to look like a bunch of stumblebums.

That, and they claim that they cannot get anybody to work.

What a messed up world this has become.

• buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭

Top pay 41 soon to be 45 bucks an hour and free health insurance and they can't find workers? It takes a while to get to top pay but you can get there if you work hard.

• tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,251 ******

I haven't seen anything regarding FedEx. Do you have info you can share?

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭

Fedex only ships ffl to ffl with prepaid labels and a compliance signature. They are appeasing anti gunners, but blamed it in an * employee that stole a bunch of firearms in transit

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭

dont know i just became a licened firearm shipper thru brown

• bitlockerbitlocker Member Posts: 299 ✭✭

UPS workers are planning a strike 2023

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Free Trading in Firearms parts and AMMO is already monitored here on the internet. What do they say? "Freedom is not Free" Of course The state wants to monitored and regulate all Gun Related stuff including storage so if your ammo is used in a crime,guess what your libel. Also The end game in The NWO is all small arms are to be banned for the world citizens period.

They will make it so expensive to own and operate your 2nd Amendment rights that you can't afford it any longer. Firearms and ammo pollute the environment and lead is The Achilles heel just watch the liberals ban the use of it in any firearm. Soon too!

serf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5161761/

Scientists across North America and Europe have published consensus statements on the risks to wildlife, the environment and human health from the use of lead ammunition, and the need for its replacement by non-toxic alternatives (Health Risks from Lead-Based Ammunition in the Environment—A Consensus Statement of Scientists, 2013; Group of Scientists 2014). This is now a pressing One Health issue.