In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I told you so

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******

We are in the midst of the longest, saddest, most excruciating and unsatisfying "I TOLD YOU SO" in the history of the world!

Comments

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,666 ******
    edited October 2022

But he made those mean tweets?!?!?

When my dad told me not to stick that fork in the light socket, it didn't shock him when I didn't see listen.

Unfortunately, this time we all got shocked.

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

The positive part is we all KNEW what the future held for WE THE PEOPLE when the smoke settled.

Elections matter, those that count the votes matter more, that is the painful lesson we learned.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

We may all be in trouble for no fault of our own if Europe goes worse than it is.

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭

I find it hard to believe that the people who are running and benefiting from the current situation, and the direction that the Country is heading don't seem to even care about the future of their kids/grand kids. As wealthy and protected as they are, and being so selfish, their off spring will eventually have to pay for their actions. They are either so arrogant, don't care or blind that they can't see beyond their nose. Either way, I sure hope the direction of OUR COUNTRY changes.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

The decisions being done today usually don't come to roost for at least 6 months to a yr before the economy reacts. So look out in the future a yr to see how the country will do. I foresee a lot of credit card debt and foreclosures all over again like in 2008 when the housing market collapsed. However throw in the CC debt and it will be way worse. Housing costs are expensive now for the beginners and interest rates are ridiculous . Tie in the Govt stiffing up lending rules and you have a disastrous formula. Housing starts..new homes have went down a lot and will get worse in the springtime.