In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Earlier this year, I had 5 vehicles in my driveway. I was starting to feel like Select Fire.

drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport

2021 Toyota Highlander XSE

2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road

2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys

2006 Nissan Frontier SE

I'm down to 3. I had a handyman working on the lake house aka as we named it Magnolia on the Lake. Because per all those DIY shows you need to name your lake house. His truck broke down on him and I sold him the Nissan Frontier.

Last week I sold the Toyota Hilux to Carmax. They gave me $39.6k for it which is what I owed on it. I put nothing down on it when I bought it.

I thought I would hold on to the Toyota 4Runner forever. Then I bought a Jeep. Weirdly, I like driving the Jeep more than the 4Runner. This part of Missouri to include Springfield, MO and Arkansas is "Jeep Town." Lots of Jeep (Wrangler) owners who all wave and most know each other.

I have 3 people interested in buying the 2019 4Runner (50k miles). My sister called 1st dibs but hasn't mentioned it since. A good friend left 4 voicemails on my phone a week ago wanting to buy it. Another member of my off road club mentioned he would buy it if the price is right.

Well the price might be right as my 4Runner has 2 dents in the passenger front 1/4 panel and is scratched to hell. I'm gonna drop it off at the local body shop and have them clean it up for sale. I'm guestimating 3k-6k worth of buffing & knocking out dents. If it was in perfect condition it would be worth 35k. As is, I'd sell for 25k.

I want to replace the 4Runner with a... full size gas pickup (2015 or newer) - under 38k.

This over priced Chevy Silverado is tempting.

https://www.chevyusa.com/inventory/used-2015-chevrolet-silverado-1500-lt-4wd-pickup-3gcukrec4fg158252/

Comments