In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mantis X3 Shooting Performance System Really Help?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone bought and tested this system? Any fee back would be appreciated.

serf

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=Mantis%20X3%20Shooting%20Performance%20System&Sort=13

Comments

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

I learned to call my shots long ago so I don't think it would be of much use for me. I can set here and dry fire at a light switch and I know with certainty if I pull a shot. For folks who can't call shots a laser is a great training aid. If you are not pressing the trigger properly that red or green dot on the wall will let you know.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******

It's a great system, but on the two guns for which I have it, it does throw the laser a bit low, and with the system I bought there is no way to adjust the beam.

It's just the most basic system that projects the laser from a chambered laser round, and possibly the more expensive rail mounted options have an adjustment. I haven't found the need to upgrade though.

The app has some nice drills it will run you through even with the free version.

I highly recommend it. Saves a metric ton on ammo.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain