In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shootuadeal's Christmas Swag giveaway-winner announced

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

Edit--- Winner is Redhawk480. Redhawk480, send me a pm with your address and shirt size.

Congrats to Redhawk480 and thanks for playing everyone!

Here it is, just in time for Christmas. Winner will receive everything pictured PLUS I will find 1 nice gun branded T-shirt of my choosing, I will Select one and throw it in the box once the winner gets in touch with me and tells me his or her desired shirt size.

Rules as always are simple, just comment below that you are in and you will be entered. On Sunday evening I will use a random number generator to select the winner. I will announce the winner on here and invite them to send me a private message for shirt size and mailing address. I will pay USPS flat rate shipping to your door.

So, check out the pictures of what you will get and jump in on the giveaway if so desired. As you can see there is many hats, stickers, bottle opener, can coozies, water bottle, counter mat, key chains patches, etc. by many of your favorite brands.

shootuadeal

Comments