In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I still call this lying, not gaffing.

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in Politics

President Joe Biden appeared to make a major gaffe Friday when he claimed that after being elected vice president in 2008, he awarded his uncle, Frank Biden, a Purple Heart for his service in World War II, but there are some major holes in his story--primarily the fact his uncle died almost a decade before the 2008 election.

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone ever tells you they were awarded the purple heart, there’s a quick way to verify it.

• GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭

Biden's handlers are complete buffoons' albeit Oberry, or who the ringleader is but I can say Biden is a total, complete person who needs healthcare for his mind.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,454 ✭✭✭✭

Sad the left and the left driven media backs him 1000x its gospel if he says it

Any thing against him is racist or just political attacks un founded

Our country is so unbelievable

I will just say our forefathers would have been shootingand dragging politicians thru the streets long before now

Also sad the constitution was written so people could oust and replace the government

But of course now there above the law

• mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭

Biden is a gaffe machine and a complete and utter LIAR.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

Jill Biden, Barry Sotero and his wife Mike, and a cabal of leftist LBTQXYZ, and 'climate change' activists are pulling dementia Joe's strings. I seriously doubt the old buffoon is putting together any coherent thought these days.

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

IMHO he actually believes the delusions that spew out of his mouth, for the most part. HE is the reason there is a 25th amendment! They need to use it ASAP!

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭

I agree about the 25th amendment, however, the downside is that next in line is the laughing hyena. I can't imagine which is worse, Biden in charge, or Harris in charge.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Biden is only president because of all the election tampering. A duck fart could get more legit votes than Poopypants Forgot-my-own-name Joey.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Dominion Machines put Biden in the white house..and they will again if he runs..if not him.. Galvin Newsome...