In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My dad has been real sick

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

80 years old. Two nights before Christmas, My dad got pneumonia and his left lung collapsed. Mom rushed him to the hospital in Houston Texas, as they were at my sisters place. They put him in ICU for a few days. Eventually his lung got better and his fever broke. He is coming home today😊 . I have never know for my dad to be sick a day in his life. My mom and sisters talked me out of going down to be with him. I told my dad this morning, that he can't go anywhere, because I still have to many questions and need him to be there for me. Mom said he got a big smile and and just went back to sleep. I didn't want to post this during Christmas, as you all were enjoying your holidays and have your own problems. I think all the praying I did, paid off. Flying down to Dallas, to see him in a few weeks, when he get home.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I received my gift from God Today. Oakie

Comments